THANK YOU TO ALL WHO JOINED US IN PEMBROKE, ON FOR #CIF2019!
Access to the 2019 Conference Presentations coming soon!
111th CIF-IFC Annual General Meeting & Conference
Hosted by the CIF-IFC Algonquin Section, the 2019 National Conference & AGM will take place from October 6th-9th in Pembroke, Ontario.
This year's Conference theme is: "River through the Pines: Still flowing...Still growing"
The conference includes 15 concurrent and three plenary sessions highlighting a variety of topics including:
- Families of the Valley - Sustainability across many Generations
- Silvicultural Systems in the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Forest Region
- Forests without Borders – Successful International Projects
- The Legacy and Future of the Petawawa Research Forest
- University of Toronto MFC Student Projects
- AWARE – National Forest Inventory Research and Application
- Fire Research – Needed locally and Important nationally
- Ontario Forest History Society Session
- Advances in Forest Biomass Supply Chain Knowledge Nationally
- Diversity in the Forest Sector: The Future is Bright
- Modern Technologies to Stimulate Innovation and Collaboration: From Landscapes to Wood Products
- Post-Harvest Regeneration – A Regulatory Requirement and Moral Obligation
- The Growing Indigenous Forest Economy in Ontario
- Mass Timber and Building with Wood
- Canadian Experiences in Knowledge Exchange in Forestry - National, Regional, and Local
Sponsors and participating organizations will include: industry, consultants, service providers, government, academic institutions, and private sector organizations active in the forestry and the natural resources sector.
For more information on sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities, please click here.
Attendance at the CIF-IFC 2019 Conference & 111th AGM is welcome to any individual, but is highly recommended to all professionals, practitioners and students from the forestry and environmental/natural resources sectors.
Explore the tabs below for information about registration, the conference program, travel and accommodations, and other conference details.
Thank you for visiting and hope to see you in Pembroke!
Registration now open!
Explore the ticket options and register today.
Conference at a Glance
Explore the draft 2019 Conference program! More details coming soon on speakers, special guests, and the many special social events planned.
Explore the pre-conference and in-conference tours that are being planned in and around the Ottawa Valley.
Location & Accommodations
The 111th AGM & Conference will take place at the Best Western Pembroke Inn & Conference Centre. Booking information now available!
Access to 2019 Conference Presentations coming soon.