Welcome to the CIF-IFC National Electronic Lectures
To register for upcoming session(s):
- Go to the E-Lecture Catalogue
- Upcoming E-Lectures will be listed under "Upcoming Events"
- To register for a specific session(s), click the "Register" button below the session overview. For more information on a specific session(s), click the "Event Details" button.
- After clicking the "Register" button, please enter your name and preferred email address.
- Once registered, an email will be sent out to you providing the participation instructions.
For any technical issues, contact the E-Lecture Coordinator at: email@example.com.
E-Lecture participation requires a computer with reliable internet access. If you will not have access to internet at the time of the lecture, please contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
Several Provincial RPF and RFT organizations have evaluated the E-Lecture series for their continuing education programs. The CIF-IFC also has a voluntary continuing education credit system that you can earn credits through the E-Lecture series.
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizations are welcome to contact us to discuss the possibility of a themed E-Lecture series or for sponsorship opportunities.