Event Details en-
Registration is by invite only.
This course will be held at the Best Western Muskoka in Huntsville, Ontario from May 11 to 15, 2015. Click here to learn more about the Ontario Tree Marker Training Program. You are responsible for your own accommodations and meals, except we do provide all lunches and coffee breaks (indicate any special dietary restrictions in the registration form).
Part of each day is spent in the field, rain or shine, so boots and appropriate clothing for inclement weather is required. In addition, the following equipment and supplies would be helpful:
- BAF 2 metric prism (we have a supply to lend out during the week if needed)
- Insect repellent
- Small field binoculars
- Notebook with pencils
Click below for the detailed agenda:
*Note: The cost of the course includes HST.
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
- Ontario Tree Marker Training Course - Level I
2015/05/11 - 2015/05/15
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Best Western Muskoka
Venue Phone: 705-788-3345Address:
A binder of presentation material and the publications listed below will be supplied at the course.
- Ontario Tree Marking Guide
- Forest Raptors & Their Nests in Central Ontario
- CD with PDF files related to forest management and silviculture – including:
- A silvicultural guide for the tolerant hardwood forests in Ontario
- A silvicultural guide for the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence conifer forest in Ontario
- A cancellation within 14 days of course start date: there is a $100.00 administration charge.
- A cancellation within 2 days of couse start date: there is a $350.00 cancellation charge.
- A cancellation or withdrawal during the course: there is no refund.