2022 National Conference & 114th Annual General Meeting
About the Program
The theme “The New Normal” was chosen as a testament to what we have been through in these past two years, and as a way to focus on the challenges and opportunities that are new realities within the forest sector. This year’s Conference aims to provide delegates with practical information concerning:
- Growing forests under a changing climate
- Forests and carbon markets
- Silviculture in the 21st century
- How to meet the demands of a changing forest product basket
- International forest resource trade and economics
- Sustainable forest management planning
- Wildfire risks and emerging science
- Forest knowledge transfer, how to find answers in a sea of information
Learn more about the program here.
Who should attend?
Attendance at the 2022 CIF-IFC National Conference is welcome to any individual, but is highly recommended to all professionals, practitioners and students from the forestry and environmental/natural resources sectors and industries.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Sponsors and participating organizations will include industry, consultants, service providers, government, academic institutions, and private sector organizations active in the forestry and the natural resources sector.
Interested in learning more about the opportunities to grow your network and showcase your organization at #2022CIF? Click here!
Explore the tabs below for more information about registration, the Conference program, and other details.
Explore more details on speakers, Awards Ceremony, Student Quiz Bowl, Poster Symposium, FwB Silent Auction, AGM and the special social events planned!