Welcome to the CIF/IFC National Electronic Lectures
NEW - Online registration for E-Lectures now available! To register for upcoming session(s):
- Go to the E-Lecture Catalogue
- Upcoming E-Lectures will be listed under "Upcoming Events"
- To register for a specific session(s), click the "Register" button below the session overview. For more information on a specific session(s), click the "Event Details" button.
- After clicking the "Register" button, please enter your name and preferred email address.
- Once registered, an email will be sent out to you providing the participation instructions.
CIF-IFC is currently transitioning to an online based registration system for E-Lectures. For any technical issues, contact the E-Lecture Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-Lecture participation requires a computer with reliable internet access. If you will not have access to internet at the time of the lecture, please contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
Several Provincial RPF and RFT organizations have evaluated the E-Lecture series for their continuing education programs. The CIF-IFC also has a voluntary continuing education credit system that you can earn credits through the E-Lecture series.
If you would like more information please don't hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com.
Organizations are welcome to contact us to discuss the possibility of a themed E-Lecture series or for sponsorship opportunities.
An Update on Canadian Forestry Applications of LIDAR and Digital Photogrammetry. The AWARE Experience.
|Digital Photogrammetric Applications to Enhanced Forest Inventory||Tristan Goodbody, Adam Dick, Chris Mulverhill & Joanne White||10/30/2019|
|Assessing Non-Timber Values Using LIDAR and Advanced Remote Sensing Data||Richard Fournier, Alexis Achim, Chris Mulverhill, Christopher Bater, Sam Herniman, Catherine Frizzle||10/23/2019|