2022 CIF-IFC National Conference & 114th Annual General Meeting
- 11 September 2022 - 14 September 2022
6:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Welcome to “The New Normal”!
We are pleased to invite you to join us IN PERSON this fall in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario for the 2022 CIF-IFC National Conference and 114th Annual General Meeting (AGM), hosted in collaboration with the Central Ontario Section.
The theme “The New Normal” was chosen as a testament to what we have been through in these past two years, and as a way to focus on the challenges and opportunities that are new realities within the forest sector. This year’s Conference aims to provide delegates with practical information concerning:
- Growing forests under a changing climate
- Forests and carbon markets
- Silviculture in the 21st century
- How to meet the demands of a changing forest product basket
- International forest resource trade and economics
- Sustainable forest management planning
- Wildfire risks and emerging science
- Forest knowledge transfer, how to find answers in a sea of information
Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you soon at #2022CIF!
When: September 11-14, 2022
Where: Delta Waterfront Hotel and Conference Centre, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Who should attend: Attendance is welcome to any individual, but is highly recommended to all professionals, practitioners and students from the forestry and environmental/natural resources sectors and industries.
Registration: Registration is now closed. Taxes are included in prices listed. Discounts available for CIF-IFC members!