Diversity, Equity & Inclusive Workshop – Inclusive Leadership
- 7 December 2023
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Free to Grow in Forestry is hosting a FREE educational virtual workshop on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Inclusive Leadership!
Interested to learn about the Free to Grow in Forestry initiative? Want to know how you can join the many companies and organizations in the forest sector that have taken the pledge to make a change to their workplace culture on diversity and inclusion?
Join us for this FREE online workshop as we hear from leaders discussing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the forest sector. This inclusive leadership webinar will provide practical tools on how you can make a difference to your workplace culture.
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2023
Time: 12:00pm to 3:30pm ET / 9:00am-12:30pm PT
Location: Online via Zoom Webinar
Guest speakers will:
- Walk you through what inclusive leadership is and how to create a culture of empowerment, accountability and belonging;
- Explain how companies can attract qualified immigrants and how to reduce “red tape” with hiring;
- Share different perspectives on inclusive leadership through a panel discussion; and
- Explain what the Free to Grow in Forestry Movement is and how you can help move #ForestryForward.
- Loni Pierce – President, Canadian Institute of Forestry
- Kelly Cooper – President and Founder, Centre for Social Intelligence
- Dirk Propp – President and Co-Founder, Immigrate
- Paige Goff – Vice President Sustainability, Domtar
- Lana Wilhelm – Director, Indigenous Relations, Paper Excellence
- Jason Evans – Director, HR Talent, Paper Excellence