Event Details en-
Indigenous Consultation and Forestry: – Finding common ground and learning from Indigenous knowledge
Canadian Institute of Forestry – Rocky Mountain Section Technical Session
- When: November 14, 2019
- Where: Chateau Louis Conference Centre, 11727 Kingsway, Edmonton, Alberta
- Chateau Louis Hotel Accommodations: Sandra MacQueen (Sandra@chateaulouis.com): toll free: 1-800-661-9843, ext. 6521
Please reference CLCCPF for the reduced room rate (expires Nov. 1/19)
A block of 15 rooms at reduced rates have been set aside. Please book your hotel room early! Call or Email Sandra to book your room as online reservations for Chateau Louis are not available for receiving the reduced room rate.
|10 Rooms with Queen size beds: $111 + applicable taxes|
|5 Rooms with King size beds: $121 + applicable taxes|
See the poster and program agenda for more information regarding the Technical Session.
In addition, a vendor display is being organized to enhance our reconciliation commitments and relationship building with Indigenous people. We are planning to offer opportunities to connect directly with:
- Indigenous companies or Agencies working with the Indigenous communities within the forest industry
- Traditional Knowledge keepers and Indigenous Awareness Training Suppliers
- Indigenous artisans
- Non-CIF members: $130
- Non-CIF student members and retirees: $63 (Join the CIF with a one-year membership and attend the Technical Session at no cost)
- CIF members: $0 (For this particular Technical Session, fully paid-up CIF members of all categories will be able to attend at no cost. However, pre-registration is still required using code RMSCIF) Names will be verified with CIF membership database.
AAFMP CCP, Category 1, up to 6.5 hours credit
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
8:00 am - 5:00 pm