Event Details en-
Getting Spatial Information from UAVs (Drones) or Terrestrial Laser Scanners: What do you need to know?
Rocky Mountain Section Technical Workshop
The CIF-IFC Rocky Mountain Section is hosting a technical workshop for managers and practitioners looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of UAV’s (Drones) and Terrestrial Laser Scanners and their applications to enhance and improve sustainable forest and natural resource management.
On-line registration extended to Tuesday! For more information, please contact Ron Hall
- Date: April 17, 2019
- Location: Chateau Louis, 11727 Kingsway Edmonton, Alberta
- Hotel Room Information:
- Registration includes: presentations, refreshments and lunch
- Chateau Louis Hotel Accommodations: contact Sandra MacQueen: , Phone: 780-453-6521 or toll free: 1-800-661-9843, ext 6521
- Please reference the Canadian Institute of Forestry Event for April 17, 2019.
- A block of 20 rooms at reduced rates have been set aside. The reduced room rates will expire at end of business day on March 15th. After this date, regular room rates will apply. Please book your hotel room early! Call or email Sandra to book your room as online reservations for Chateau Louis are not available for receiving the reduced room rate.
|15 rooms with queen size beds: $111 + taxes|
|5 rooms with king size beds: $121 + taxes|
- CAPF: Category 1, G/T up to 5 hours credit
- CAPFT: Category 1, Structured Learning, up to 5 hours credit
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
- Technical Session
8:00 am - 4:00 pm