About The Section
The Saskatchewan section became a section on February 2, 1953 with Mr. N. Palley becoming the first Chair of the section. Prior to this time, Saskatchewan was a sub-section of the Prairie Provinces section. The Saskatchewan CIF- IFC section is a smaller section (50 – 60 members) – where the “Prairies meet the trees” in Saskatchewan.
- We bring continuing education opportunities to Saskatchewan section members
- We provide a professional esprit-de-corps
- We partner with concordant organizations like the Saskatchewan Forestry Association, the Prince Albert Model Forest, and the Association of Saskatchewan Forestry Professionals which we helped found.
What We Do
The Saskatchewan CIF-IFC section is involved in the CIF Ring Ceremony, producing and maintaining scholarships, providing learning and social events (bowling, golf tournaments, beer and chili night). The Saskatchewan CIF-IFC section enables its member to obtain continuing education credits through various course offerings.
|Director||Lorne Renouf (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Chair||Jessica Randall (email@example.com)|
|Vice Chair||Holly Agas|
|Treasurer||Amber Dereshkevich (Amber.Dereshkevich@weyerhaeuser.com)|
|Secretary||Sindy Nicholson (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Councillors||April Lesko (email@example.com) (2nd yr)|
|David Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) (1st yr)|
|Cait Gendur (1st yr)|
|Cody Ager (1st yr)|
|Sherri Gregoire (1st yr)|
CIF/ASFP Joint NEWSEM
- Upcoming Registration Exam
- Learning Session – Mixedwood Management Workshop
- How Forestry Professionals Learn from Natural Disturbances to Help Grow Saskatchewan’s Forests
- Employment Opportunities
- Continuing Education, Workshops, Presentations, Events
Connect With Us
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with everything forestry related in this Section. If you have any questions or inquires, please feel free to contact our Section Director or Chair directly.