Welcome to the CIF-IFC National Electronic Lecture Program!
The CIF-IFC offers an interactive electronic lecture series. The lectures run for approximately one hour on weekdays beginning at 1:30 pm Eastern and feature experts and practitioners from across Canada. The agenda for upcoming sessions can be found below. All sessions are recorded and can be accessed by CIF-IFC members after logging in. CIF-IFC Electronic Lectures are free, easy to access, and user-friendly.
How to participate online
To register for upcoming session(s):
- Go to the E-Lecture Catalogue
- Upcoming E-Lectures will be listed under “Upcoming Events”
- To register for a specific session(s), click the “Register” button below the session overview. For more information on a specific session(s), click the “Event Details” button.
- After clicking the “Register” button, please enter your name and preferred email address.
- Once registered, an email will be sent out to you providing the participation instructions.
For any technical issues, contact the E-Lecture Coordinator at: electures@cif–ifc.org.
E-Lecture participation requires a computer with reliable internet access. If you will not have access to internet at the time of the lecture, please contact us so we can provide you with the presentation file to follow along.
Continuing Education Credits
Several Provincial RPF and RFT organizations have evaluated the E-Lecture series for their continuing education programs. The CIF-IFC also has a voluntary continuing education credit system that you can earn credits through the E-Lecture series.
Open Access E-Lectures
By special request of sponsoring organizations, certain E-Lectures or E-Lecture series have been made open access.
As a CIF-IFC, you have access to all past E-Lectures.
Tune into upcoming series!